Five K has been committed to meeting the technological needs of the business community of Eastern Washington for almost 20 years now.
Our reputation as a high quality business-to-business service provider has been earned over the years by delivering consistent and reliable service to our clients.
Five K's future direction is intertwined with the needs and growth of our clients and our continuing desire to be their technological service partner.
Five K Technologies delivers services and solutions to your business needs by using a team based approach.
Your technology needs will not be tied to the limitations of a "break/fix" IT person as often happens with service providers. As a client, you will find a team of technology experts working with you to deliver the best IT services and care the industry has to offer.
IT Service Management Solutions from Five K Prime IT Services enable organizations from small help desks to geographically distributed enterprises?to automate support tasks, boost productivity, meet rapidly changing business needs, and monitor and manage the business processes involved in the delivery of IT services.
Five K, was started in 1985, is a business-to- business network solution provider for computers and Business Phone Systems.
Five K is regionally recognized for the thorough knowledge of the specialized technology needs of companies in the medical, legal,, architectural and engineering industries.
From the very beginning of the digital revolution, and for more than twenty years, Five K Technologies , strategically located in Central Washington's Yakima Valley, has provided the very latest in cutting edge t
echnology to the legal and medical industries.
Five K Strives to empower their clients through custom designed Networking, Telecommunications and E-commerce solutions.
Tools and technology that enable Small to Medium sized Business's to realize their growth strategy and sustain unique competitive advantage.
From the very beginning of the World Wide Web, Five KTechnologies focused on empowering its clients through unique Content Management Tools and Ecommerce Solutions.
With Five K 's strong and diverse technical competency and project management skills, we help companies meet their eBusiness requirements with solutions at par with global standards but at significantly lower cost.
Our Co-location Hosting offers Enterprise Level Connectivity, you enjoy redundant, high bandwidth T-1 and OC-3 pipes to the Internet, via our state of the art Data Center with connectivity through multiple Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers.
Data Center Facilities:
- ♦ Unparalleled Safety and Security
- ♦ Secure facility with strict surveillance of visitors and limited access to data center
- ♦ Seismically braced cabinets with lockable front and back doors for added security
- ♦ HVAC environmental cooling systems
- ♦ Fully backed up UPS power, and multi-megawatt natural gas fueled generators connected to the city's gas utility.
- ♦ Proprietary, redundant and cross-configured multi-homed router network
- ♦ Redundant OC-3 connections from various carriers,Scalable, Redundant fiber connections on diverse physical paths
- ♦ Carrier neutral environment with seven redundant telecom and fiber providers
- ♦ Dedicated leased bandwidth, NOT shared access to a vastly oversubscribed connection
- ♦ Unrestricted dedicated 100 Mbps ports on our switch
- ♦ Network monitoring 24x7x365